You can see when Horsebridge Photography Course with The Whitstable Photographic Co. is next running and how to book a specific workshop inNext availableat the end of this page.
The Horsebridge have partnered with The Whitstable Photographic Co to bring you a creative and fun 6 week photography course.
You’ll learn all the essentials of photography, including how to get your camera off auto mode. By the end you’ll have experienced a range of techniques, creative ideas and approaches and created a varied portfolio of your own work ready for printing and display.
The Horsebridge is the perfect venue to learn in and we will host this course with professional photographer Alex Hare who will guide you through your weekly learning schedule in this fun, creative and stimulating course.
What you'll learn
· all the basics of how to operate your camera get off auto.
· composition techniques that will help you shoot landscapes, portraits and abstracts.
· An overview of how to do a digital workflow & organisation of your photos.
· how to post-process your photos and what software to use.
· Different genres of photography and practice at shooting them.
·How to create your own display of your work with Alex’s fun and creative ideas for displaying your printed work at home
Each week Alex will talk about a new aspect of photography before the group heads out into the town to create their own images based on the ideas suggested.
By the end you will have built up the creative and technical skills you need at an easy to manage pace in order to use your camera and think about your photography in new ways.
Weekly 2 hr sessions from 26th February - 1st April 2020 @ 6-8pm