Another Virtual Young Makers Club brought to you by the fantastic Nicola Priest. Are you ready to make your Jar lantern?
Materials you'll need this week are:
- a jar,
- some form of lighting (fairy lights, battery tea light, even phone light),
- card (preferably black)
- and things to decorate with like ribbons, stickers, etc.
Our Young Makers love printing, so next week we'll be looking at making foil printed bookmarks.
- kitchen foil (thick stuff is best),
- card strips,
- markers (Crayola ones are great)
- and then optionally a hole punch, yarn or ribbon and scissors.